Collections, liens, judgments, Charge-offs
At Credit Repair Boss, our Long-Island based team of credit counseling and management experts have successfully helped thousands of clients remove negative items from their credit reports. By leveraging our extensive experience and expertise, we have been able to eliminate a wide range of negative items that were harming our clients’ credit scores. Some of the items we have successfully removed include:
- Late payments: Late payments can seriously damage your credit score, but we have successfully removed them from our clients’ credit reports.
- Collections: If you have a collection account on your credit report, it can be difficult to get approved for credit. Our Long Island credit counseling and management team has a proven track record of removing collections from our clients’ credit reports.
- Charge-offs: Charge-offs occur when a creditor gives up on trying to collect a debt from you. This can have a significant negative impact on your credit score, but we have been successful in removing charge-offs from our clients’ credit reports.
- Bankruptcies: Bankruptcies can stay on your credit report for up to 10 years, making it difficult to obtain credit. However, Credit Repair Boss of Long Island has bankruptcy credit repair experts who have helped clients get bankruptcies removed from their credit reports.
- Foreclosures: Foreclosures can also stay on your credit report for up to 10 years, but we have been able to successfully remove them from our clients’ credit reports.
- Judgments: Judgments are court orders that require you to pay a debt. They can seriously harm your credit score, but we have been successful in removing them from our clients’ credit reports.
- Liens: A lien is a legal claim against a property or asset that a creditor can use as collateral to secure repayment of a debt. When a lien is placed on an asset, it gives the creditor the right to take possession of the asset if the debtor fails to repay the debt. We have in the past helped clients navigate the murky waters that lien-related disputes are known for.
At Credit Repair Boss, we understand how important it is to have a good credit score. That’s why we are dedicated to helping our clients remove negative items from their credit reports and improve their credit scores. If you’re struggling with negative items on your credit report, contact our Long Island team of credit counseling and management experts today to learn more about our credit repair services.